Saturday, May 10, 2008

Further to sorting out Dan's computer problems yesterday; they're not all over. While I was fixing him up installing this that and the other, and getting him up and running again I kept having real trouble steering the cursor. The mouse just kept sliding all over the place, and the cursor would wang off uncontrollably into another corner of the screen. I was about to take the mouse to bits, preparing to de-gunge the rollers, when Dan stopped me.

Apparently, religiously, once a week, his Home Help lady polishes his mouse mat with furniture polish.

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

groan....

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker