Saturday, February 14, 2009

Newspapers. I love them but just don't have time to read them any more. When I was younger, and didn't have kids, I took The Guardian every day, did the crosswords, and read every page top to bottom. Not only did I know what was going on in the world, but I cared about it too and had opinions about things. Now I have kids, and no time, my newspaper input is limited to the local Sundays, The Herald on Sunday and Scotland on Sunday. It takes me all week to read them in dribs and drabs as and when I get the time.

Sometimes, to save time, I manage to avoid reading articles in case whatever they happen to say gets in the way of the headline:


Some detour

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker