Friday, January 19, 2007

Sorry About This...

...but today is a Things My Kids Have Said Today post. Not because they have said anything cuter, weirder, or more alarming than usual, it's just that today I thought to write some of them down and before I lose the pieces of paper I wrote them on (see yesterday's post) I thought I would share them with the world. Aren't I generous?

Daisy:
Me don't want to play Doctors any more.

Holly:
We're not playing Doctors,
we're playing Mountain Rescue!

Daisy:
(long pause)
I want to play Doctors!



Holly:
Oh No! There are two more clowns
the way - but clowns are scared
this kind of fire engine! Oh Good,
they have gone away!



Holly:
When you go round and round
why does gravity go sideways?





Len and Sue arrived this evening, maybe they have the answer.







No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker