Sunday, June 05, 2011

Another Brief Snippet From the Screenplay of my Life

EXT: DAY: A CAR BOOT SALE IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND.

IT IS SLIGHTLY DRIZZLY AND VERY MIDGEY. I AM RAKING THROUGH A STACKING-BOX FILLED WITH DVDS AND VHS TAPES. THERE IS NO PRICE LABEL TO BE SEEN.

Me:
(To vendor) How much are the DVDs?

Vendor:
Give me a quid. I don't want to take them
back with me. Give me a quid for the box.

Me:
The whole box?


Vendor:
Yeah. I just want to get rid of them.

Me:
Do I get the box as well?


Vendor:
No I need that. Hang on,
I'll get you a bag...


I won't bore you with all the contents but some are on their way to the nearest charity shop; the first one I watched had a chainsaw decapitation, Caroline Munro in the shower, and was as funny as hell; and a couple are on eBay. I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker