Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Currently Listening

  • Currently Listening to: The Staple singer Greatest Hits and leaping about and dancing like a background extra from Fame. If a car drew up at an intersection next to me, I would be dancing on its roof and do you know what? The driver wouldn’t mind! Because of the crazy infectious music, everyone would be happy, and godammit life is good!
(I take back some of the rude things I said about the 70s though, as Sue just pointed out, I would be wearing flared Lycra and leg-warmers if I was.... what a horrible thought.)

I am not convinced by the Word Plug-in. The type is coming out too small and the formatting is buggered every time I post with it... hmmmm.

2 comments:

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

What an insane image - you? Lycra? Spandex? Leg Warmers?

Did you ever?

Go on. Admit it. You know you want to.

Blogs - the modern world's Confessional.

Junk Monkey said...

OK I'll plea-bargain and I admit to leg warmers...

It was the 80s! things were different then....


(weren't they?)

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker