Sunday, June 28, 2009

Women are different. Screw the feminist critique. Women are just different. I'm the stay at home parent. I am a bloke. I'm not the blokiest bloke you'll ever meet, but I'm still a bloke. Despite my best efforts both my girls have become seduced by the pink side of the force. The house is full of Barbie, Disney Princesses and other pinky pukeness.

Just now Holly (7) stood, staring into her new (pink) stuffed to bursting point wardrobe and said:

"I've got nothing to wear!"

Where do they learn this shit?

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker