Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Merriol and I independently, and probably for very different reasons (which neither of us have deeply examined), have always wanted one of those old-fashioned roller type school blackboards. Today, as a result of raw unfettered serendipity - and me carpe dieming at just the right time, we have one.



Holly's classroom at school has a brand new superdooper interactive whiteboard and because I walked Holly up to school today - something I hardly ever do - we have the old one. It was lying in the playground waiting to be broken up. The Headmaster was more than glad to help Merriol's dad and I load it in the back of the car. Now all we have to do is shift a light fitting, and a couple of notice boards, and build a supporting structure for it....


No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker