Monday, July 18, 2005

What's the singular of spaghetti?

Daisy is one year old today! She is in single figures!

Spent a chunk of the day hanging the bedroom door that has been leaning leaning against a wall ever since I made it several weeks ago (the door that is - the wall has been there for about 140 years) suprisingly it went remarkably easily. I wasn't looking forward to it at all. I hate hanging doors. It is my least favourite job ever - apart from those involving large quantities of human shit, but luckily I haven't had one of those for a long time - It's just one of those jobs that ALWAYS takes far longer than I think it's going to and I can never remember how to do it until I have finished and will have forgotten by the next time. This time however it worked first time. I console myself with the fact that I will only have to go through this living hell 4 more times over the next few years to get this place finished.

This evening Daisy opened her pressies and had a cake and gave a virtuoso demonstration of nose picking. If rhinotillexomania was an Olympic event I think we would have a new Gold Medalist in the making here

Daisy Reaming Her Nostrils for Scotland


Tomorrow (and the day after) I do my last stint as a Temp Arts worker for the summer and get to put in my invoice. Yipee! Money! Then back to normal life being a Male Mum again!

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker