Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Phoebe is arriving in the UK on Friday! Tyler the day after.

OMG!

This will be the first time I have seen them since the weddingish, over three years ago, and only the second time we will have met for real since Phoebe and I collided somewhere on the wonderful worldwide interweb (beta).

I hope they are not disappointed by the domestic chaos that my life seems to have become. Did I once have dreams about doing something important with my life? I can't remember. I just know that being here and looking after the kids and Merriol is all I want to do at the moment. I am doing something important with my life.

Having said that; I am getting this terrible itch to write again...

More baaaaad SF coming soon.

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker