Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Breakfast conversation this morning:


Me:
We're having wraps for tea tonight, is that okay?

Merriol:
Yes, sounds good.

Me:
Yeah, I found this really good recipe from Czechoslovakia - well it's from a region of Czechoslovakia really. Czechoslovakian regional cooking.

Merriol:
What is it?

Me:
We're having Bohemian wraps for tea.



I think she prefers it when I'm depressed.

If I had really had my wits about me I should have said it was West Indian regional cookery ('Bahamian wraps for tea') but I didn't think of that till just now...

1 comment:

Beth said...

ah, ha ha ha. i laughed a lot once i finally got this...

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker