Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just poking around on my counter to see if the expected sudden rush of a visitor had pushed my readership up into double figures when I noticed this:
My counter can't count.

I also just noticed that the picture of the 'Free CD' that used to be over there ----> has gone and vanished. Which means...

Arse!

...yep. The webspace attached to a long defunct email address has been reclaimed by the owners. Damn them! How dare they reclaim their own property? A whole load of pictures from the blog and forums I have posted to have evaporated. Bum! Luckily I seem to have made a backup and will now have to go find where all the empty spaces are and redirect the links to their new home.

Any and all help appreciated, just go here: http://the-junk-monkey.com/Blog/blog/
find a picture you like and see where you think it should fit in the World Wide Web. Should be easy, it's just like a jigsaw - except all of the bits are rectangular.

Here's one to start you off.

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

LOL!

That picture out of context is ridiculously funny.

I bet it's even funnier in it's proper place.

I'm jealous of all your traffic! Why don't people say something to you?

PEOPLE! Say something to him!!!

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker