Friday, January 19, 2007

Argh! I am fucking insane. I have just spent an hour meticulously listing shots and I am now half way through Radarmen From the Moon! Episode 11: The One Where Rachel Snogs Rocketman* and I am starting to suspect I am barking up the wrong tree. I only managed to think up one vaguely funny line. Ach well, at least it kept me distracted long enough for me to be now far too tired to fill out the job application form that has been propped up in front of me all evening. If I ever got round to putting as much effort into doing what I should be doing as I put into finding new and interesting ways of avoiding doing what I should be doing then I would be... someone else I guess.

*This title may change, I am open to any and all suggestions.



How People Found This Blog
number whatever in an occasional series.


There's a counter down the bottom of this page and every now and then I go have a poke about and see how people got here and where they came from etc.

Recently people have landed here by searching various bits of Google for :
  • 'Junk Monkey Blog' (obvious, but glad to see I was top of the list),
  • 'stop Liam being naughty' (?)
  • 'kinlochbervie high'
  • 'Dido father died'
  • 'merriol dobby' - some mysterious person from my wife's past looking for her? Actually they visited twice but the second one was probably a mistake as they only stayed 0 seconds, (they were on for 17 minutes the first time). Whoever you are I'm sure Merriol would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker