Monday, January 08, 2007

I am constantly amazed and baffled by the ingenuity of my children. How (why?) for example did they manage to position an unwrapped After Eight mint dead centre UNDERNEATH a one by one point five meter rug on the landing? I'm guessing the brown compressed sticky lump was originally an After Eight, it was about the right size and colour - and smelled vaguely minty when I finally managed to get it scraped up.

No more mousey corpses left suspiciously near mouse traps last night. I suspect they have something planned. (The mice, not the kids. The kids just make it up as they go along.)

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker